Saturday, February 3, 2018
Friday, February 2, 2018
2 cans (15 oz each) Progresso™ red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
2 packages (1 oz each) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
3 to 4 lb boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed
Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix beans, tomatoes, chiles and taco seasoning mixes in cooker.
Add pork to cooker; turn to coat. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until pork is tender and easily pulled apart.
Transfer pork to cutting board and shred, using two forks. Add shredded pork back to slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover, and cook on Low heat setting 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
1 Tablespoon butter
1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce with roasted garlic
1 jar (7 oz) sundried tomato strips, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup chopped fresh spinach
Linguine if desired.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until browned.
In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken breasts.
In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce, sundried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well mixed. Pour over chicken breasts. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center (165°F). Stir in spinach; cook 5 minutes longer. Serve over linguine, if desired.
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Sunday, December 10, 2017
- 16-ounce chorizo sausage
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, I used shredded
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick Good Morning Mexican Egg Casserole Slow Cooker Breakfast Seasoning Mix
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional toppings, sliced avocado, sliced tomatoes, cilantro, salsa, sour cream
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, add the chorizo sausage and cook until no longer pink in the center.
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and add chorizo, hash browns, corn and black beans and mix.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the whisk the eggs, milk and breakfast seasoning packet. Add in 1 cup of the cheese. Pour on top of hashbrowns in the slow cooker. Top with ½ cheese.
- Cook 2½ hours on high or 4 to 4½ hours on low or until eggs are set. Top with additional toppings and enjoy!