- 2- 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes, drained with juices reserved
- 1 package burrito sized tortillas
- Mix cheeses together until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients, using remaining rotel juice as needed to thin mixture, and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
- Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
- Roll and cut into slices.
Substitue out the garlic and spice seasonings with one half to one whole packet of pre-made taco seasoning, tasting to determine the amount of seasoning desired.
Source: Laura's Sweet Spot