Thursday, July 28, 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
- 8 Ears of Corn (olive oil, salt, pepper)
- 2 Jalapeños - seeds & stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Prepare grill and briquets.
- Remove silk from corn while leaving husks attached. Coat each corn cob with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wrap completely with foil. Place foil wrapped corn cobs on grill, cover. Grill 15-20 minutes, rotate every 2-3 minutes. Open foil slightly during the last 2 minutes to allow the smoky flavor to develop. Remove from grill and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove husks then cut kernels off of cobs. (should yield approx 6 cups)
- Mix kernels with chopped jalapeños, bacon pieces, cream cheese and sour cream. Stir.
- Stir in shredded cheese, salt and pepper.