Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Sunday, December 10, 2017
- 16-ounce chorizo sausage
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, I used shredded
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick Good Morning Mexican Egg Casserole Slow Cooker Breakfast Seasoning Mix
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional toppings, sliced avocado, sliced tomatoes, cilantro, salsa, sour cream
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, add the chorizo sausage and cook until no longer pink in the center.
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and add chorizo, hash browns, corn and black beans and mix.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the whisk the eggs, milk and breakfast seasoning packet. Add in 1 cup of the cheese. Pour on top of hashbrowns in the slow cooker. Top with ½ cheese.
- Cook 2½ hours on high or 4 to 4½ hours on low or until eggs are set. Top with additional toppings and enjoy!