Yield: Approximately 3-4 servings.
- 2 Tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 lb wild salmon
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Rosemary Salt Blend
- Preheat the oven to a low broil setting.
- Place thinly sliced pats of butter in a baking dish where you will place the salmon (or spread ghee or coconut oil down).
- Place the salmon in the dish and sprinkle with the rosemary salt. Place more thin pats of butter on top of the salmon, then top with slices of lemon.
- Broil on low for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking. A thicker piece of fish may take closer to 15 minutes while a thin piece will take just around 10.
For the Rosemary Salt Blend:
- 1/2 c ground, dried rosemary
(preferably made from drying fresh rosemary)
- 1/4 c coarse sea salt
- Combine all spices in a food processor. Store in a jar or resealable bag for use in recipes.