- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon diced roma tomato
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1/2-1 teaspoon liquid crab boil seasoning
- 2 dashes ground mustard
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 6 ounces lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated parmesan cheese (to garnish)
spread evenly into oven proof baking dish.
Microwave for 2 minutes.
Transfer to oven and broil till top is slightly browned.
Garnish with Parmesan and serve with Tortilla chips or toasted sourdough baguettes.
For a little more zing we add extra (about another 1 t) crab boil, be careful--it can add quite a kick!