- 2 heads garlic, minced
- 6 limes, juice of
- 1 1/4 cups white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups fish sauce
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 4 cups cold water
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice, garlic and white vinegar. Allow the 3 ingredients to sit and marry for at least 10 minutes.
- Add in water, fish sauce, sugar and chili sauce.
- Mix well, adding either more sugar or water to adjust the taste.
- This can be used immediately, but is definitely more flavorful when refrigerated overnight, and much much tastier once it's been in the fridge for a week.