Here is what you need:
- 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
(recipe adapted from Irene of GetUFit)
1. In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
2. Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
3. Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
Enjoy adding in your favorite protein and veg. Possible add-ins: baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, chicken, tofu, and shrimp!