- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs water
- 1 tsp coconut oil, lard, or tallow
- 1/4 lb asparagus, washed and cut into 1-2" pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced olives (optional, Castelveltrano recommended)
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and water together. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add asparagus, red pepper, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add chicken, eggs, and olives (if desired). Stirring constantly, cook until vegetables are slightly tender, eggs are cooked, and chicken is heated through.
- Season with sea salt (if desired), and top with almonds and avocado to serve.