Chicken:3 lbs chicken, cut into pieces, or chicken thighs (with bones and skin)
Sauce Ingredients:3/4 c coconut milk
1/4 c white wine
1/2 c chicken or beef broth
2 T honey
1/3 c apple juice
1/2 cup chopped green onions
Topping Ingredients:1/4 cup honey
chopped green onions
- Place the chicken pieces in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cook on high 4-5 hours.
- Carefully remove the chicken with tongs and place them in a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush the chicken with the warmed honey.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the chicken has browned and the skin is slightly crispy. Watch it carefully as it can burn quickly!
- Serve with chopped green onions and sesame seeds on top.