Chicken2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
Sauce Ingredients1/3 c coconut aminos
1/4 c tomato sauce
1 TBSP tomato paste
2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1 TBSP fish sauce
1/3 c honey
2 tsp sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 TBSP minced fresh ginger
sliced green onions
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized bowl, whish together the sauce ingredients until fully combined. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Serve it as is, or follow the remaining directions for a tastier sauce. Transfer the chicken from the slow cooker to a platter and keep it warm by tenting it with foil.
- Spoon the sauce from the slow cooker into a shallow pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer the sauce until it is reduces by half, about 5-8 minutes.
- Serve the reduced sauce over the chicken and garnish with the sesame seeds and sliced green onions.