2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
1 tsp sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1/3 c white wine
1 c chicken broth
1/2 cup pitted, dried prunes, coarsely chopped
1/2 c pitted, green olives, coarsely chopped
2 TBSP capers
- Place the chicken thighs in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the garlic, thyme, oregano, sea salt and pepper over the chicken.
- Place the lemon slices on and around the chicken.
- Add the white wine, chicken broth, prunes, olives and capers.
- Cover and cook the chicken on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve the chicken with a spoonful of the juices and lots of the prunes, olives and capers.