- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 lb chorizo, sliced (with no filler ingredients)
- 4 eggs
- dash of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- hot pepper sauce
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper and chorizo until the chorizo gets crispy around the edges and the onion turns slightly translucent.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan with the onions, peppers and chorizo.
- Scramble the eggs softly until cooked.
- Top with hot sauce.