- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- coconut aminos (tastes like soy sauce)
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 3 romaine hearts
- Prepare all vegetables.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1" pieces, and season lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add onions and chicken to the pan and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add a small splash of coconut aminos (about 2 Tbs), and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple and peppers and cook until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over chopped romaine.